Guiding You Through All Of Your Family Law Matters

When you need guidance from a family law attorney, chances are you are going through one of the most emotionally strenuous times of your life. You are likely feeling overwhelmed by questions, from simply understanding the court proceedings to knowing your custody options.

At the Law Office of Sarah Dinsmore Riggs, PLLC, I will provide you with the compassionate counsel you deserve and advice you can trust. Together, we will navigate through the challenges.

An Attorney Who Cares About Your Family

My firm is entirely dedicated to family law because I’m passionate about helping people. I’m experienced in a wide variety of family law concerns, including:

  • Divorce cases in Michigan
  • Child custody cases and parenting time
  • Child and spousal support
  • Stepparent adoption
  • Annulment
  • Paternity
  • Uniform Child Custody Jurisdiction and Enforcement Act (UCCJEA)
  • Change of domicile
  • Mediation
  • Post-judgment modifications

I will dedicate my time to understanding your unique set of circumstances and preference for communication. Whether you need a lawyer to hold your hand, take charge or take direction, I will provide you with the high-quality service you need, in whichever way you need it.

Your Advocate In And Out Of The Courtroom

In most family law matters, an ideal solution can be found outside of the courtroom. When you are already going through an arduous situation, eliminating the stress of a trial is more often than not the preferred way to proceed. In the situations where litigation can be avoided, I’m always prepared to adamantly represent your best interests in mediation.

I treat my clients like friends, and I will listen intently to your personal story. I will explain all of your options so that you feel comfortable with the important decisions you are making.

If you want to explore your options or have questions about what steps you need to take, please call my Plymouth office at 734-335-8949. We can set up a time for your free initial consultation so we can discuss your concerns. You can also connect with me via email.